Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Run Run

Today we did this workout.  Yikes!  Way harder in the heat then I could have imagined.  It was only a two mile run (broken up into 4 runs), but that added with the V-ups and KB swings -- enough to kill you off. 

After GPP I went to try out Body Combat.  I'm not sure if I like it, I will give it another go and see if I can grow to love it.  I just feel like I'm doing ti-bow and that I'm in the 7th grade again.

I have 3 weeks until my last marathon, and possibly race, of this season.  Wish me luck!  This marathon I've just been doing GPP and running a lot less, so we will see how the race actually goes.  The most I will run is 15. Hope I can do this!

Hope you all have a fantastic Labor Day weekend!  One of my best friends gets married this weekend -- crazy stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment