Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Rx +

This week at GPP we are doing 2-a-days!  Can you believe that?!  Yes I think we are crazy too!  
Yesterday we pretty fun.  We did lemon, which is a great running workout!  Then we were crazy enough to go run bleachers.  I know what are we thinking?!  


I love this week because it is a week of pushing your body to its limits and getting your heart rate up twice a day.  I love this idea.  Obviously, it isn't super realistic to workout twice a day always, but it is fun for a week.  Check out the GPP website to see what other crazy workouts we are doing this week.

If you want to check out GPP for a month, they are having a Living Social deal for $35 dollars for your first month.  Ummm, hello!  great deal!

I know this is a way short post, but I hope you all will find a way to push your bodies just a little further than you are used to, get out of your comfort zone.  Not necessarily for a whole week, but maybe for a day, run a little further or faster, add on a little more weight.  

What did you do to push your body?  For me, this week, but also running/training for a marathon.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment