Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Run Run as Fast as You Can!

I hope your week is going well!  Mine sure is, I just can't seem to get enough of the Olympics!  I love them!  However I am seriously missing out on sleep staying up so late and not getting to other things until I watch the Olympics.  ha But I really have enjoyed them.  Keep up the good work team USA.

Today I started my day off with a workout! I decided to get this mess done early so that I wouldn't have to run in the heat.  And believe me, I was dying without the heat.  Good workout!  After the good workout, my cute friend Candice asked if I wanted to practice kipping with her.  OF COURSE!  A kipping pull up is something I am dying to be able to do (check it out here).  I am still trying to get the motion of things.  Candice was so great to work with me.  I will hopefully have this down in a month or so.  My goal is to practice for 5 or 10 minutes after every workout until I get it.

On another note, I bought new running shoes!  YAY!  They are Brooks Pure Cadence.  They are are nice to run in (well the 4 times I've actually used them since Saturday).  I like them a lot.  Go give 'em a try.  They are cushioned in exactly the right place!

 

What are you favorite shoes to run in?  
What are your fitness goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment